Sutter Health Medical Records Clerk (Per-Diem) Otay/San Diego in Chula Vista, California
The Medical Record Clerk is responsible for ensuring the completeness of the medical record according to hospital policy, regulatory requirements, and accreditation standards.
High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience
• Minimum preferred of two years of relevant experience in healthcare related field.
• Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
• Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English communications.
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers in order to complete work efficiently and avoid loss of time
• PC-literate in MS Windows environment with moderate level of competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Organization: *Sutter Outpatient Services
Title: Medical Records Clerk (Per-Diem) Otay/San Diego
Location: California-Southern California-Chula Vista
Requisition ID: SOPS-1716788
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.