Sutter Health Senior Workforce Relations Team Member - OFCCP/ Affirmative Action - Roseville (Full Time) in Roseville, California
Data Collection, Analytics and Reporting:
• Extracts data from multiple sources (current and legacy HR IS applications and/or spreadsheets) to generate complex ad-hoc reports that provide a solid base for complex analysis.
• Analyzes workforce statistics, recruiting patterns, and compensation data based on selected parameters (i.e., wages, seniority, etc.) to locate interrelated data points.
• Adapts quickly to multiple and rapidly changing priorities, new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and is flexible in ambiguous situations.
• Partners with the HR Analytics team to create informative reports/dashboards that integrate a variety of sources (statistical, narrative, historical, etc.), converts findings into meaningful insights that explain or resolve potential barrier/deficiencies.
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality with respect to data privacy and research requests.
Delivery Project Management:
• Resolves a full range of project issues, communicates with HR, COE and external partners requests (vendor) related to Affirmative Action and HR reporting
• Reviews AAPs for issue identification, validation of data and overall accuracy of work product.
• Resolves and responds to data questions throughout Affirmative Action Planning. Establishes processes, structure and systems to support and manage milestones and information sharing of the Affirmative Action Planning.
• Monitors leading Affirmative Action Planning practices and uses findings to shape overall strategy through structured programs and initiatives that fit the project needs
• Partners with COE Partners, vendor partners, and other key stakeholders in identifying, prioritizing and implementing project plans to achieve business objectives
• Applies analytical approach to problem solving
• Identifies OFCCP compliance opportunities and ensures compliance efforts are met through deploying processes and tools via technology
• Assesses OFCCP regulatory requirements and impact to Sutter Health
• Remains apprised with OFCCP trending regulations, interpretations and impact of contractor regulations.
• Lead the deployment of Good Faith Efforts identified by the Centers of Expertise and develop Return on investment analysis
• Builds effective working relationship with stakeholders and partners that fosters an environment of open communications and a constructive approach in addressing research findings, and completing special projects.
• Assists in building and maintaining HR Reporting Team’s reputation and credibility for quality work with members of other teams within Sutter Shared Services.
• Partners and collaborates consistently with WFLR Center of Expertise.
Provides Project support as a Central Point of Contact for Project Managers and S3 HR departments. Communicates to managers and appropriate affiliate HR partners regarding the application of the Workforce Relations Services role within System wide projects. Involved in the preparation of Project Plans, risk assessments, review of materials, and other project documentation as a project team member. Serves as a project coordinator for system wide Transitions such as acquisitions, reductions in staff, divestitures, business unit transfers, etc.
Tracks and documents details regarding Issues, Risk, and Action Items. Coordinates project documentation management (including version control, proper template usage, ensuring team members are accurately checking in/out shared documents, etc.), status reporting and monitoring project resource capacity where applicable. Evaluates project needs, priorities and deadlines to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Makes decisions to achieve accurate and detailed delivery of information.
Initiates gap analysis within projects to anticipate potential delays. Identifies needs for meetings and creates agendas to address identified gaps in processes. Problem solves and provides solutions on demand. Manages a Project Calendar for planning and delivery purposes. Delivers project management and related information to labor relations and employee relations Center of Expertise (COE) on behalf of Sutter Health. Supports the labor contract proposal process by drafting and revising proposals as directed. Manages HR policies under the guidance of the Workforce Relations Services Lead. Coordinates with other HR teams, primarily HR Data & Reporting, to collect and provide appropriate employee and/or market data to HR Business Partners to support Employee Relations processes such as grievances, investigations, agency complaints or lawsuits. Partners with other HR Functions and WFLR CoE to effectively coordinate labor relations, employee relations and related System-wide projects.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Requires experience in advising/educating managers with respect to employee relations issues and the Human Resources-related laws, regulations and practices, preferably in California.
Previous experience in Human Resources and/or project management is required.
Experience utilizing effective problem solving skills required.
Must have demonstrated experience/ expertise in a wide variety of operational aspects of Human Resources processes or applications, including, but not limited to employee relations, problem resolution, benefits, job evaluation, selection and compensation systems.
Requires proven successful experience in effective use of an HRIS, supervisory training and development.
Experience working within a highly matrixed, complex organization desired.
Experience addressing multiple issues simultaneously, while prioritizing effectively.
Strong diplomacy, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
Professional presence, capability to work independently and autonomously with minimum supervision is required and critically important.
Project coordination and independent decision experience.
Experience in transitioning a workforce, including mass hiring and reductions of small to medium size organizations.
Develop procedures and processes for a developing or emerging organizational structure
Must have demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of management and staff.
Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work direction from multiple sources with tact and diplomacy.
Familiarity with Human Resources policies and statutory and regulatory requirements including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, California Labor Code, CFRA, California and Federal Wage and Hour Laws, Workers’ Compensation Law, FLSA, FEHA, ADA, FRA, FMLA, ERISA, COBRA, OSHA, EDD (SDI/UI), WARN and other applicable laws and regulations required.
Must have demonstrated expertise in consulting with managers and colleagues regarding workforce transition issues that arise through all stages of the employment transition.
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner.
Collaborative working style required.
Presentation skills required.
Ability to listen and convey ideas and information in both verbal and written format is required.
Demonstrated proficiency using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (including public folders, electronic mail and calendaring features) required.
Demonstrated ability to positively manage internal and external contacts, handle confidential information appropriately is required.
Must have the demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of organizational responsiveness and confidentiality of sensitive information.
Proficiency using computer software for analysis and presentation (i.e., HRIS, spreadsheets, word processing, Project Manager, and Visio) required.
Ability to organize, adapt and re-prioritize activities and projects to meet deadlines in an environment of rapid change are required. Innovative and creative approach to assignments and challenges is required.
Organization: *Sutter Shared Services
Title: Senior Workforce Relations Team Member - OFCCP/ Affirmative Action - Roseville (Full Time)
Location: California-Greater Sacramento Area-Roseville
Requisition ID: SSS-1719457
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.