Sutter Health Cardiology Supervisor - San Francisco (80hr Days) in San Francisco, California
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation is a not for profit corporation that exists to provide medical services, research and education. The foundation provides the infrastructure for the delivery of physician services, and contracts with a separate corporation comprised of physicians and other care providers to deliver the clinical services. This multi-specialty foundation will provide a platform from which new physicians can be recruited to continue to provide physician services in a nonprofit, community setting. The Foundation's vision is to create a medical group that will deliver high quality, market competitive medical services.
The Supervisor of Cardiology supervises activities and resources of the Cardiology Non Invasive Lab and Cardiology Department. Assists the department manager for providing overall leadership and management of the Department. Responsibility for promoting excellent patient care, cost effective use of material and human resources, and professional growth and job satisfaction for staff. Maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. Responsible for daily operations of imaging systems. Works closely with the Manager , Physicians, IS Department, and coordinates services with other departments, physicians, and their office staff. Communicates system changes and upgrades to the users. Directs supervision of Cardiology staff.. Ongoing performance improvement monitoring and reporting, staff in-service and competency testing. Assigns staff and workload requirements respecting changing priorities in daily operations. Interacts and communicates with physician support staff and other health care professional.
Education, Licensures and Certifications:
• Associate's degree Or equivalent education/experience required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Certified Radiologic Technologist – CRT required.
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologists – ARRT required.
• Basic Life Support Certification - HealthCare Provider - BLS-HCP required.
• 5 years of experience as a staff technologist in an acute care setting.
• 3 years leadership experience.
• Proven competency to coordinate a diversified multi-disciplinary patient care experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Advanced knowledge of all aspects of Radiology Care.
• Knowledge of quality personnel management, communication skills and customer service.
• Monitors departmental operations to assure compliance with governmental regulations and meet standards established by accrediting agencies.
• Basic computer/data entry/statistical evaluation skills.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills are desired.
• Act as a resource for staff technologist.
Organization: *Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Title: Cardiology Supervisor - San Francisco (80hr Days)
Location: California-San Francisco-San Francisco
Requisition ID: SPMF-1714679
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.