Sutter Health Marketing Automation Program Manager - SF office in San Francisco, California
Bringing together a passion for stellar customer service, data governance and best-practice automation practices, the Manager of Marketing Automation is an evangelist for and enabler of highly personalized and relevant touch points with our consumers. This position will develop and oversee a best-in-class marketing automation platform for end-to-end customer experiences that demonstrate and grow ROI. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the program manager will own the automation platform and serve as a key consultant on consumer journey pathways, from acquisition through loyalty and retention. To support these experiences, this position develops a robust lead scoring system and rigorously guards data hygiene and customer privacy to ensure Sutter Health’s role as a helpful, welcomed partner in helping people live their healthiest lives.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or other applicable field or equivalent experience required.
• Business Administration (MBA), Computer Science (MSCS), Economics (M.Ec) Engineering (MEng) or related field desired.
• Typically a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, having worked across industries such as financial management, healthcare, travel and high compliance consumer sectors and/or in a digital agency environment
• History of demonstrated collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, producers, designers, brand managers and analytics experts is required
• Expert level knowledge of Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo or equivalent platform combinations
• Familiarity with the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and visualization tools, including: the Google tool suite, the MOZ suite, Excel, Tableau, Mix Panel, Kiss Metrics and more
• Strong understanding of marketing metrics, measurement and reporting
• Innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers and our customers
• A can-do attitude with a readiness to climb mountains
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Basic HTML skills and knowledge of CSS
• Ability to translate complex issues and data into clear, compelling narratives
Organization: *Sutter Health System Office
Title: Marketing Automation Program Manager - SF office
Location: California-San Francisco-San Francisco
Requisition ID: SHSO-1717305
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.