Sutter Health Application Analyst 3 - -Epic Clinical Decision Support in Mather Field, California
Implements, supports, and may lead integrated solutions for application related technical and business issues. Provides expert application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing more complex triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers. Engages in problem management identification, classification, and resolution activities within the applications. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
1. Epic Ambulatory Certification or Proficiency required.
2. Experience supporting and building clinical content tools including; BPAs, SmartSets, SmartLinks, Health Maintenance Topics, is preferred.
3. Experience with supporting and building Healthy Planet tools is a plus.
BA/BS degree or equivalent education/experience
• Experience in healthcare applications as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
• Demonstrated technical and/or business experience.
• Demonstrated increasingly responsible professional growth.
• Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
• Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
• Proficient at specifying user requirements.
• Knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
• In-depth of knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces.
• Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
• Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Project management skills.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.
• Strong collaboration and consulting skills.
• Self motivated, self-directed and independent thinking as well as an effective team player.
• Ability to take the most highly complex problems, requirements, or strategies; research solutions and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes.
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Mather Field
Organization: Sutter Health Information Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.