Sutter Health Senior HR Reporting Team Member - Shared Services/Roseville in Roseville, California
Advanced skills in Crystal, Oracle BI, SQL, SSRS, Excel, PPT, Word & Outlook is highly desired for this particular role.
Provides end-to-end HR analytics and reporting services, typically focusing on more complex analytics and reporting. Builds, maintains and standardizes reporting templates across the Human Resources organization and coordinates with appropriate parties to implement HR metrics reporting as defined by HR Center of Expertise. Works with HR systems to generate complex and ad-hoc reports upon requests, ensuring customer requirement is met. Generates reports on effectiveness of key HR processes as defined by HR Center of Expertise (e.g., recruitment process, compensation administration process, etc.). Coordinates with the Service and Performance Management team as needed.
Partners with other HR ReportingTeam Members to deliver HR reporting and analytics services on behalf of Sutter Health and to help build a high-performing HR Service Delivery Team. Supports creating and building HR Reporting Team that is focused on delivering results by seeking and responding to regular performance feedback and helping in orientation and appropriate training of team members.
Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term Sutter Shared Services vision. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard Sutter Shared Services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Experience of working with multiple processes and serving multiple customers is required
• Experience with HR systems, preferably Lawson and/or Taleo is required
• Experience in a health care setting is preferred
• Experience with a start-up organization is a plus
• Experience in extracting data from various source systems to create reports is required
• Experience in developing complex reports, preferably using Crystal/Business Objects or MS Add-ins, preferably in a service delivery environment
• In-depth understanding of HR functions with in-depth knowledge of HR reporting and/or HR analytics and associated applications
• Knowledge of shared services center / contact center operations and associated human resource issues and solutions desired
• Knowledge of basic mathematical calculations, including percentages and decimals
• Familiar with HR transactional processes
• Knowledgeable about where data is maintained in various HR systems and how to access and present in the most accurate / user-friendly format
• Demonstrates strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to perform complex HR Reporting activities to ensure that customer priorities are met
• Demonstrates initiative in continuously reviewing work processes to improve service delivery and workflow/processes
• Demonstrates a strong team-oriented attitude
• Demonstrates strong attention to details and accuracy in all work performance
• Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to influence others and strong listening skills, including ability to communicate complex HRIS information to non-HRIS practitioners in an understandable manners
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to coordinate with other human resources team members to deliver seamless customer service
• Ability to produce data, identify information anomalies and determine solutions
• Ability to identify concerns before they become problems, and to propose solutions to the concerns
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and working with multiple customers
• Ability to navigate HR information management systems to perform analysis and generate reports as needed
• Ability to work with Access and PowerPoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and HR systems and applications
• Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Roseville
Organization: Sutter Shared Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.