Sutter Health Program Manager, SEO (Bay) in San Francisco, California
The SEO Program Manager is a leader in search engine optimization who is passionate about sustainable and truly earned SEO as part of a customer-first strategy. She/he is responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve Sutter Health organic visibility across digital platforms, achieving high search rank and prominent local listings for priority terms at all levels of the marketing funnel. This position is integral to ensuring Sutter Health’s content surfaces prominently across all device platforms to support each stage of a consumer’s journey.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics or other applicable fields required.
• Business Administration (MBA), Computer Science (MSCS), Statistics (MSTAT) or related field desired.
• A demonstrated commitment to sustainable and truly earned SEO as part of a larger consumer strategy
• Demonstrated results in SEO for mobile and social required
• Substantial (typically 5+ years) professional SEO experience within an organization or digital agency setting is required. Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, producers, designers and analytics experts is required
• A history of strong and positive collaboration across cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of emerging platform implications and search algorithm history
• Familiarity with health care issues, consumer health preferred
• Certification in Google Analytics a plus
• Expertise in the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and visualization tools, including: the Google tool suite, the MOZ suite, Raven, Excel, Tableau, Mix Panel, Kiss Metrics and more
• AP editorial style and copywriting desired
• Experience in campaign management tools such as Kenshoo and Marin
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and form creation
• Innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers and our customers
• A can-do attitude with a readiness to climb mountains
• An creative analytic who can parse complex data and delivery creatively at the same time
• Ability to spot trends and process large amounts of rapidly changing information
• Ability to translate complex issues and data into clear, compelling narratives
Primary Location: California, San Francisco, San Francisco
Organization: Sutter Health System Office
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.