Sutter Health Project Manager, Creative Services - Bay in San Francisco, California
Under the guidance of the Marketing Production Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for managing requests for Creative Services support, from the initial intake process through planning, development and successful implementation. Projects range from small in scope, to large, highly complex marketing campaigns and cross all marketing platforms and channels, including print, digital and direct mail.
Responsible for coordination, ongoing documentation, project plans, and status reporting. Uses effective project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet Marketing's business goals and project deliverables. Serves as liaison between design/content teams and requestors, providing guidance and input on messaging, layout and production, and ensuring adherence to legal and brand guidelines. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.Coordinates communication with all stakeholders and vendors regarding impacts to scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business is required.
Education and relevant experience may be substituted.
Project ManagementProfessional - PMP preferred
Lean Six Sigma preferred.
Demonstrated successfulexperience of at least four years in a professional or management level, with a majorof experience spent coordinating or managing creative services projects required
1-2 years' experience working with adagencies and vendors that support marketing and advertising required.
3-5 years' experience with MS Project,Intermediate MS Word, SharePoint and MS Excel required.
1-2 years' Experience working in thehealthcare industry is desired.
Demonstrated experienceusing Project Management software tools.
• Thorough understanding of current trends, tools and disciplines in marketing and advertising, as well as the processes related to production of printing, photography, video, direct mail, digital and broadcast advertising
• Knowledge of consumer research and customer segmentation desired
• Strong business acumen and excellent analytic skills with the proven ability to provide marketing solutions to business problems.
• Functional knowledge of healthcare operations and delivery, industry trends, regulatory changes, disruptive technology, and medical advancements is desired
• Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas effectively to all levels within the organization
• Demonstrated leadership skills in order to manage large complex projects (ie. number of resources, functional areas, time requirements, and the organizational experience of the subject)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Develop, create and deliver summary reports and presentations to all levels within the organization
• High level analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little or no supervision or direction
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others without direct lines of authority
• Requires forward thinking to identify potential issues and/or risks to resolve or minimize in advance
• Handle multiple projects at one time
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects, multiple (and sometimes conflicting) priorities and adapt to change.
• Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders.
Primary Location: California, San Francisco, San Francisco
Organization: Sutter Health System Office
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.