Sutter Health Site Supervisor - Primary Care (Yuba City) in Yuba City, California
The Site Supervisor, under the direction of the Regional Manager, provides visible line supervision for care center, accounting unit and/or site operations.
Oversees the operational activities at a specific care center site(s) to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness within a high quality medical delivery system.
• Understands Sutter Difference principals/pillars, communicates these principals to staff and clinicians, and implements process improvement initiatives.
• Executes processes and plans in line with dashboard targets.
• Consistently and effectively implements and monitors policies, workflows, and training.
• Demonstrates appropriate judgment regarding daily operating issues of a specific care center
• Supports, participates and manages the implementation of new system initiatives.
• Responsible for maintaining IMQ Accreditation Standards. Conducts and documents the monthly IMQ Accreditation Site Survey as well as the monthly Hazard Survey and ensures all logs are up to date.
• Monitors, communicates and implements action plans as needed based on results of employee, clinician and patient satisfaction surveys.
• Oversees the operational day to day activities at care centers, accounting units and/or sites to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness within a high quality medical delivery system.
• Responds to patient, clinician and family requests; investigates/documents complaints.
• Coordinates resolution of staff issues including major discipline with the Regional Administrative Director and the Human Resources Department.
• Monitors the financial performance of the care center. Responsible for care center expenses/revenue, particularly staffing levels, supply use, patient access, cash collections, and billing.
• Monitors time sheets and overtime management. Reviews for accuracy and approves.
• Develops staff skills and knowledge using development tools, mentoring, education, special projects and other methods of professional development.
• Conducts annual performance reviews for all non-exempt employees including 30/60/90 reviews for new hires on time.
• Attends monthly supervisor meetings, bringing information back to staff
• Communicates through regularly scheduled and frequent staff and clinician meetings.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma is required, Associates Degree or higher in a health or business-related field is Preferred.
Prior managerial or supervisory experience is required.
Preferred knowledge of computerized practice management systems and electronic health records.Ability to organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians and care center staff. Ability to oversee day to day care center, accounting unit and/or site operations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated computer experience - Windows, Microsoft Office
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Yuba City
Organization: Sutter Medical Foundation - North
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.